[LTER-im-rep] IMC Watercoolers

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Mon Jun 22 11:01:59 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

We have two items on the agenda for our watercoolers this week. 1) we want to provide an update on the feasibility exercise we are conducting on distributed data management and 2) we want to start planning for the ASM; both our one-day meeting and also other session suggestions. Attached is some background material to facilitate the first of those items. Please come armed with ASM ideas as input to item two. Thanks!

There are two documents in our google folder and attached (the attached version will not change until the call, the one in google docs may)

Diagrams capturing ideas are in the folder called 'figures': https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1HbE-d-kTrsflNuX0NwaE1mRE40VTB2WkZFS1RsUzVFTG8xc0RHNlJYRUFlWlZSQnpVMk0

Summary document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oub837KUU0uc_Xm6BQHLB9TzqCeR88t87bzZ_5oTgOw/edit# if you have comments, improvements, concerns, please use this link and not the attached document.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975 | sustainability.asu.edu<http://sustainability.asu.edu/>