[LTER-im-rep] ASM sessions

Inigo San Gil isangil at lternet.edu
Fri Jul 31 10:18:57 MDT 2015

John,

Theresa seems to be away from her desk. frankly, I dont have a problem
with their particular concurrency (Data Center + Viz), i just wanted her
to know, as she probably wants to give her two cents to the Data Center
masterminds.

My real problem would be to be concurrent with Wade, or myself or a
yet-to-surface last minute slacker's session. I.e; Last time (3yrs ago)
our session was pushed in the last minute to the graveyard session (end
of meeting).  And, to add insult to the injury, our session was made
concurrent with the PASTA stuff.  As it turned out, NSF program officers
bailed out from the exciting PASTA cooking show and enjoyed DEIMS a bit
too much (ask Dr. Kane).

Thanks for preserving our own meeting.

Inigo San Gil
+1 505 277 2625