[LTER-im-rep] ASM sessions

John Vande Castle jvc at lternet.edu
Fri Jul 31 10:54:31 MDT 2015

Inigo,

yes, thanks for clarifying potential conflicts - These aren't always
that clear, particularly to members of the program committee.

I really have been surprised at how well everybody self-organized their
sessions.

I believe we also had guidance regarding which IM sessions to not
overlap, and I don't remember if yours was in that list.  In any case,
it helps to know what you folks want.

Last time, your first Drupal session had somewhat of a conflict with
PASTA, probably not in content but maybe in audience, and then your
second session had competition with Gastil's OA data management -
although that was a bit more specialized.  However, those two sessions
only had HALF the number of concurrent sessions, where potential
conflicts for audience was much higher.

  -jvc