[LTER-im-rep] ASM sessions

John Vande Castle jvc at lternet.edu
Fri Jul 31 10:08:22 MDT 2015

Thanks for the info, and yes, we will consider this.  Since Theresa's
session (with Ned, a plenary speaker) is a visualization session,
perhaps there isn't that much of a conflict.  I think WG1 actually has
more of a conflict with "Long-term data".  The NEON and
Macroecosystems sessions is more of just a discussion, so maybe not a
real conflict.

Also note that Theresa's request was FIRST - that is what I usually go
by for default.

Feel free to sort yourselves out in any case before the Program
Committee reviews these probably next week.

 -jvc