[LTER-im-rep] ASM sessions

Inigo San Gil isangil at lternet.edu
Fri Jul 31 09:54:50 MDT 2015

Hi James, JVC and IMs

I carefully placed my ASM Working Group Sessions so they would not be
concurrent with other IM sessions.  I avoided being concurrent with
Wade's, Linda's, Theresa's and even Mr. Tarrant's WG sessions and two
other intriguing sessions.

Please DO NOT MOVE that session stack, have other last minute
submissions that would like to relocate work around these. Last two
years, we were moved around to unfavorable times and in-conflict with
other sessions - so here is our formal request. For your convenience, I
included the sessions that should not be concurrent.

Theresa, note conflict with the Data Center WG and note "opening" on WG1.

There is (as far as i know) one time slot not yet taken where there is
no IM-related stuff, on WG Session 1. If Theresa does not move to WG1, I
may submit another WG by the EoD over there, so we are complete.

cheers,
Inigo

-----------------

Here is the roster:

Monday August 31 - Working Group Session 2
Inigo San Gil
http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/deims-training-and-support

Tuesday Sept 1 - Working Group Session 1
Inigo San Gil
http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/lter-coalition-well-being-deims

Tuesday Sept 1 - Working Group Session 2
Linda Powell
http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/exploration-lter-big-data-challenges-and-solutions-related-storing-managing-and-deliv

Tuesday Sept 1 - Working Group Session 5
Tim Kratz
Neon & NSF Macroeco
Kary O'connell
http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/ecological-data-literacy

Wednesday Sep 2 - Working Group Session 6
Wade Sheldon
http://asm2015.lternet.edu/working-groups/automating-sensor-data-processing-and-qc-gce-data-toolbox

Wednesday Sept 2 - Working Group 7
Theresa