[LTER-grad-rep] LTER grad reps - Scheduling a call for August

Siddharth Iyengar iyeng029 at umn.edu
Wed Aug 22 13:04:43 PDT 2018

Hi folks!
We have a winner for time! Sadly not everyone can make it to this call.
However, please do look at our planning google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NIPhzyaaAogxz5Tc5ZtzgxcdNDsYJ8baw-_hZKLXsqQ/edit>
to stay up to date with what is going on!

Details of the call are below, and I have also sent you invites on google
calendar

Thanks,
Siddharth

*Zoom Meeting:*