[LTER-grad-rep] LTER Grad Reps - Survey results and call this Wednesday

Siddharth Iyengar iyeng029 at umn.edu
Mon Aug 27 09:41:53 PDT 2018

Hi Folks!
Happy Monday! Reminder that we are all meeting this Wednesday! Call details
are below this email.
Attached is a spreadsheet with data of the 110 survey responses we've
received so far! Some of you had requested the information from your own
site's graduate students, and you can get it here.
I would really appreciate some help in making sense of the survey results!
I can give you access to all the tools that Qualtrics has associated with
this, or you can work off the kind of data file that is attached. Do email
me if you are able to take that up, and I'll coordinate with you further.

Reminder that we have our lovely planning google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NIPhzyaaAogxz5Tc5ZtzgxcdNDsYJ8baw-_hZKLXsqQ/edit>
to stay up to date with what is going on! I would also really appreciate if
someone could take notes on it during the next meeting - doesn't have to be
super detailed, just enough for those who can't make it to know what is
going on.

Thanks,
Siddharth

*Zoom Meeting:*