[LTER-education] ASM working group (was: )RE: LTER All Scientists' Meeting accepting proposals for workshop tracks and other activities

Haas, Kara karahaas at msu.edu
Mon Jan 17 10:25:01 PST 2022

Hello dear EOC!

We’re looking for two people to lead the ASM Planning Working Group for EOC! Email me and Scott if interested!

At our January 6 meeting Marty let us know that this announcement was coming and that we are encouraged to work together to submit proposals!

Planning for ASM is going to require a team effort!  Scott and I would like to propose creating a working group dedicated to leading our EOC in planning for the ASM. We’d like to have two people lead this group, if you are interested, please email us so you can ‘co-create’/outline the expectations of the working group.

Also, remember that my term as co-chair ends at the ASM and we’ll be looking for someone to step into that roll for three years alongside Scott!

Thank you!! – Kara Haas and Scott Simon, LTER EOC co-chairs

Kara

Kara Haas
karahaas at msu.edu<mailto:karahaas at msu.edu>