[LTER-education] Schoolyard Book Series in the time of COVID 19

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Mar 19 12:16:38 PDT 2020

Hi all,
I know you are all scrambling to make online resources available to
teachers and parents. Prompted by a question from Sarah Thorne at Hubbard
Brook, I've inquired about making the Schoolyard e-books temporarily
available for free. They are discussing it and will let us know if they
have a way to manage that by close of business tomorrow.

If you have your associated curriculum materials gathered somewhere, I can
quickly put together a web resource that includes links to the ebooks and
the curriculum materials that would be available for all to share.

If you have them in one place, please shoot me a link. If you don't, my
intention is not to sidetrack your other activities at this time, we'll
work with what we have.

Thanks, Marty
--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers)