[LTER-education] August 6th EOC Meeting: Call for Agenda Items & Leadership

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 28 14:55:25 PDT 2020

I don't know my full schedule yet for the ESA annual meeting (next week),
but it is likely I won't be able to make the EOC meeting either. I don't
know how many others are going...is it worth postponing the regular EOC
meeting?
Marty

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 2:31 PM Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) <
caj2dr at virginia.edu> wrote:

> Hi EOC folks,
> Next Thursday (August 6th) is our monthly call. We have an open agenda, so
> please send any *topics that you'd like to discuss *to me or Kara by noon
> this Friday. Also, Kara and I are both away next week, so we'd really
> appreciate a *volunteer to help run the meeting*. Please let us know if
> you can help.
>
> Hopefully next week will provide a chance to check in about the summer and
> plans for the coming school year.
>
> Happy end of July!
> Cora
>
> *Cora A. Johnston, PhD*
> *Site Director*
>
> She/her
>
> *E* coraj at virginia.edu
> *P* 757.620.7016
>
> *University of Virginia*
> Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
> Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
> 6364 Cliffs Road
> Cape Charles, VA 23310
>
> *ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/
> <https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>
> <https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>*
> <https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>
>
> *LTER:* *www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/
> <https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>*
>

> *"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in
> a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for
> those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We
> must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful
> place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B.
> Greene *
>

> [image: University of Virginia] <http://www.virginia.edu/>
> [image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/WildCora>

Marty Downs (she/her/hers) ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office

 LTERNET.edu <https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library> | LTER Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA>

*~ It is sometimes convenient for me to send email on evenings
and weekends. *
*Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working
hours ~*