[LTER-education] August 6th EOC Meeting: Call for Agenda Items & Leadership

Elena Sparrow ebsparrow at alaska.edu
Tue Jul 28 16:38:23 PDT 2020

Hi Cora, Kara and Marty,
I will not be able to attend our LTER EOC meeting because that is the last
day of our Virtual Teacher Professional Development workshop and course.
Elena

Elena Bautista Sparrow, Ph. D. (she/her/hers)
Education Outreach Director, International Arctic Research Center (IARC)
Research Professor, Department of Natural Resources and Environment
Alaska GLOBE Partnership Director
University of Alaska Fairbanks
203 F Akasofu Bldg; 2160 Koyukuk Dr.
P.O.Box 757340