[LTER-education] August 6th EOC Meeting: Call for Agenda Items & Leadership

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 28 14:30:24 PDT 2020

Hi EOC folks,
Next Thursday (August 6th) is our monthly call. We have an open agenda, so please send any topics that you'd like to discuss to me or Kara by noon this Friday. Also, Kara and I are both away next week, so we'd really appreciate a volunteer to help run the meeting. Please let us know if you can help.

Hopefully next week will provide a chance to check in about the summer and plans for the coming school year.

Happy end of July!
Cora

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>