[LTER-education] FW: Follow up to LTER RET 2020 Information Shares

Haas, Kara karahaas at msu.edu
Thu Jul 16 09:18:02 PDT 2020

Hi EOC, I'm forwarding the email I just sent below to those RETs and Ed. Reps that participated in the LTER RET Information share.  I'm sending to this group just in case it missed anyone.

I've also copied and saved all of the LTER RET Information share documents into our shared drive.  In the 2020 RET folder in our working groups folders.  Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-ixWKIG91d6l9vRKtnSry1YxoosUdjDt?usp=sharing

I have asked the teachers if there is interest in meeting quarterly to help in creating DN or other curriculum.  Noelia reminded me that this was part or our initial RET support brainstorm.  If there is interest from Ed. Reps and teachers...could one of you volunteer to lead those meetings?  Please!

Thanks!

Kara

Kara Haas
Science Education & Outreach Coordinator
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station
karahaas at msu.edu<mailto:karahaas at msu.edu>
269-671-2360
@KaraHaaSciEd