[LTER-education] How do you prepare for site reviews?

Alexandra Rose alexandra.rose at colorado.edu
Fri Jan 17 12:53:35 PST 2020

Hi All,
I’ve uploaded the presentation I gave for our site review last summer. I didn’t prepare any other materials besides the text I included in the “self-study” document that we wrote prior to the site review. I found it very helpful to talk through my presentation and concerns with other EOC reps prior to the review, since this was my first site review experience. Happy to pay that forward if anyone is looking for that.
Be well,
Alex