[LTER-education] How do you prepare for site reviews?

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 16 14:56:42 PST 2020

Dear LTER Education and Outreach managers,
We have 3 brand new sites facing their first reviews this year (after only
a little over 2 years of funding). Can you share your wisdom to help them
prepare?

If you just want to jot down a few notes and share them here on the
education list, that's fine. If you have  prepared more extensive materials
for recent reviews and are willing to share them, we have a shared google
drive that is private to LTER education and outreach managers. Access it
here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA (while
logged in to a gmail-associated account). Go to "sLTER Site Review
Documents".

If you'd rather just email things to me, I can also upload them.
Thanks,
Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers)