[LTER-education] Fwd: [Reu-geo] Overview of REU plans and needs

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Apr 13 08:52:21 PDT 2020

Dear REU coordinators and LTER education managers--
I'm sharing the email below (with Valerie's permission) because it's
relevant to some of our discussions about professional development
resources for virtual, delayed, (or cancelled?) REU programs. GEO
administers it's program separately from BIO, so all the details may not be
the same and you should always check in with your program officer, but it
seemed useful to know that a bunch of folks are thinking in the same
direction. I have offered to coordinate our efforts with others', if it's
useful.

Thanks, Marty