[LTER-education] EOC meeting next week!

Johnston, Cora Ann (caj2dr) caj2dr at virginia.edu
Wed Oct 2 13:40:19 PDT 2019

Attached are the agenda and minutes for tomorrow's EOC meeting.

As always, the call information is linked below.

Resources:

  *   The agenda is also available in the monthly meetings folder and can be accessed here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DRvX3RGnNZGYmN3XTf3-VVvYwy_k3n7trdy_e3l0gko/edit?usp=sharing
  *   Our ZOOM link is: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234

  *   If you need to check in via telephone the number is:  +1 646 558 8656<tel:(646)%20558-8656> (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968<tel:(408)%20638-0968> (US Toll), Meeting ID: 520 501 234

  *   The Google Team Drive link is: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA

Cora A. Johnston, PhD
Site Director

She/her

E coraj at virginia.edu
P 757.620.7016

University of Virginia
Virginia Coast Reserve LTER
Anheuser-Busch Coastal Research Center
6364 Cliffs Road
Cape Charles, VA 23310

ABCRC: https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/<https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/><https://www.abcrc.virginia.edu/siteman2/>

LTER: www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/<https://www.vcrlter.virginia.edu/home2/>

"Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding in a manner that's precise, predictive and reliable - a transformation, for those lucky enough to experience it, that is empowering and emotional.  We must embark on a cultural shift that places science in its rightful place...as an indispensable part of what makes life worth living."   -B. Greene

[University of Virginia]<http://www.virginia.edu/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/WildCora>