[LTER-education] February EOC meeting this Thursday!

Caitlin Potter caitlin at umn.edu
Wed Feb 6 07:44:26 PST 2019

Hi all!

Happy February! I hope everyone is staying warm, especially those who
suffered through the polar vortex/cold air outbreak last week! This month,
we have the pleasure of hearing from Pamela and Clarisse about land use
change in addition to all our normal shenanigans. Cora will be facilitating
as I am out of the office. I look forward to reading the minutes and
catching up with everyone in March! February agenda and January minutes
(thanks Sam and Jill!) are attached to this email.
*Resources:*

   - 172sViCGmgCy2SYzEzfUPB-ucFdB8836XQ3UQyGWh-VQ/edit?usp=sharing
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/172sViCGmgCy2SYzEzfUPB-ucFdB8836XQ3UQyGWh-VQ/edit?usp=sharing>
   - Our ZOOM link is:  https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234

   - If you need to check in via telephone the number is:  +1 646 558 8656
   <(646)%20558-8656> (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 <(408)%20638-0968> (US
   Toll)         Meeting ID: 520 501 234

   - The Google Team Drive link is:
*https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA
   <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0AHiFZma83lhlUk9PVA>*
   - The slides for Clarisse and Pamela's presentation are on the Team
   Drive and available here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/
   <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/172sViCGmgCy2SYzEzfUPB-ucFdB8836XQ3UQyGWh-VQ/edit?usp=sharing>

See you tomorrow!

Best,
Caitlin, Cora and Cari

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator