[LTER-education] Agenda items?

Nicholas Oehm Jr oehmn at fiu.edu
Mon Feb 4 07:14:36 PST 2019

Hi Caitlin.

If possible, I’d like a quick two minutes to speak about LTeaER (teabag project)

Thanks
Nick

On Feb 3, 2019, at 3:27 PM, Caitlin Potter <caitlin at umn.edu<mailto:caitlin at umn.edu>> wrote:

Hi EOC!

We meet this Thursday for our monthly call. Anything to add to the agenda? I'll send around call info on Tuesday so let me know what you'd like to discuss!

Best,
Caitlin (on behavior of the 3C Team)

--
Caitlin Barale Potter, Ph.D (she/her/hers)
Education and Community Engagement Coordinator