[LTER-education] Fwd: November EOC Call - tomorrow

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 31 17:31:07 PDT 2017

Hi folks,
I'm forwarding Jill's message to the whole education list. Hope you all
will be able to make tomorrow's meeting.

The most complete list for the education and outreach group is
education at lternet.edu. Please use that for general information and meetings.
Edu-rep is limited to the primary education representative for each site
and is really only needed when there is voting involved.

Thanks, Marty