[LTER-education] LTER Education and Outreach Committee June meeting - Agenda and Minutes attached

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Tue Jun 6 13:45:07 PDT 2017

EOC folks -

We're having our June EOC call tomorrow at 3:00 ET.  Our guest speakers will be Dan Damelin and Bill Finzer with the Concord Consortium who will be speaking to us about how their "Common Online Data Analysis Platform (CODAP) might collaborate with LTER schoolyard data.  Their web site:  http://blog.concord.org/new-codap-website

The June agenda and May minutes are attached.

Resources:

  *   Our ZOOM link is:  https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/520501234

  *   If you need to check in via telephone the number is:  +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)         Meeting ID: 520 501 234

  *   The Google Drive link is:  https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx4ZmGq6PJSRVWFfWlFyMlhQeUk

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.  See you tomorrow!

Jill, Caitlin & Jason

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education
Konza Prairie Biological Station