[LTER-education] Tuvalabs discussion

Annette Brickley abrickley.edu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:23:09 PST 2017

Working on another project, I've now set up a conversation for tomorrow
morning with Molly and Harshil at Tuva.  If you have specific questions for
them, let me know today.  We are discussing their new "Data Stories", but I
mentioned the LTER conversation yesterday as well.

And since I don't hold any allegiance yet to DataNuggets or CODAP, any
background there would be helpful.  I'm familiar with them, but have not
worked with them much as of yet.

I have a presentation tonight, so won't be back on email much today, but
will check in again in the ET morning.

Annette Brickley
​ (NES)​

Science Education Consultant