[LTER-education] January EOC Meeting - change of date

Jill Haukos konzaed at ksu.edu
Thu Dec 7 08:02:36 PST 2017

Hey folks -

It has brought to our attention that many people will still be out of the office when the January EOC meeting is scheduled.  With that in mind how do you feel about moving the meeting to Wednesday, January 10th?  At that time we can continue our discussion of the ASM and how we can best spend the funds allocated by the NCO for education.

Contact either myself or Caitlin only if you DISAGREE with the date change.  If we don't hear from anyone then we'll assume that everyone is good with January 10th.

Jill

Jill F. Haukos
Director of Education
Konza Prairie Biological Station