[LTER-education] ideas for spending $ from NCO, follow up from last meeting

O'Connell, Kari Elizabeth Bisbee kari.oconnell at oregonstate.edu
Wed Dec 13 06:32:09 PST 2017

Dear LTER Education peeps -

As some of you may know, the LTER NCO has budgeted $8K/year for us to use to get together in person.

Please add your ideas for spending our 8K!! We will use these ideas to frame a discussion in January about how to spend this money. Please add both specific ideas for spending the money and any thoughts you have about the decision-making process. We have not had money to spend before so this is new territory for us!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19uy_8xA10yU9hsSoX9EH3WCLo6gN09Xz-1WGXtAugYc/edit

Thanks!

Kari