[LTER-diversity] Interactive bystander intervention training

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 20 17:34:56 PDT 2020

Hi DEI folks,
Good meeting today. I just posted the announcement and registration link
for the AdvanceGeo bystander intervention training. We'll include it in the
newsletter that goes out this week, but I wanted to make sure you got a
first shot at it.

https://lternet.edu/stories/training-opportunity-bystander-intervention/

Thanks, Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers - learn more
<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>) ORCID

 LTERNET.edu <https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library> | LTER Twitter
<https://twitter.com/USLTER> | LTER YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyi2-kL_cTcm6FOnek-bRA>

*~ It is sometimes convenient for me to send email on evenings
and weekends. *
*Please do not feel obligated to respond outside of your normal working
hours ~*