[LTER-diversity] LTER Lead PI/DEI Meeting scheduled

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 5 14:25:39 PST 2020

*Lead PI Joint meeting with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee*
is scheduled for:

Thursday, December 17
11:30 am - 1 pm Pacific Time (12:30 MT/1:30 CT / 2:30 ET)

*Connection information:*
https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/82348363777
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/82348363777&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1605046773106000&usg=AOvVaw25XFRsLDuyI7YmZK-1lLty>
Meeting ID: 823 4836 3777 One tap mobile +16699006833,,82348363777# US (San
Jose) +13462487799,,82348363777# US (Houston) Meeting ID: 823 4836 3777
Find your local number: https://ucsb.zoom.us/u/kcDIxAjW9A
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ucsb.zoom.us/u/kcDIxAjW9A&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1605046773106000&usg=AOvVaw0PUmrRoDZ0UfHEghaJQxO5>