[LTER-diversity] A Review of Inclusivity in (Geo)STEM Education

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jun 23 13:15:34 PDT 2020

Hi Cora,
Thanks for this. I look forward to reading it.  I wanted you let you all
know that I've created a google doc with the existing content of the DEI
resource page
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16t1j_Lc9G5PNAn7JjxXnDK491igoBAEaWJ5zongftoQ/edit>
(which I've been adding to steadily) in the LTER DEI Google drive, under
"resources." That will make it easier for you all to access and use for
your own sites and easier for you to make suggestions for additions. If you
want to add things, please try to choose the appropriate category, write a
sentence or two explanation about what it is and why you find it useful,
and highlight it in light orange -- so I'll know what is and isn't added to
the website yet.
Thanks, Marty

Marty Downs (she/her/hers)
Director, LTER Network Office