[LTER-diversity] LTER Diversity Committee Meeting

Alan Berkowitz berkowitza at caryinstitute.org
Wed Sep 5 07:24:56 PDT 2018

Also on our agenda are plans for the ASM session that Clarisse, Charles,
Cristina and I will be facilitating on Monday, October 1, 3:30-5:00PM,
Cultivating Diversity and Inclusion at LTER Sites
See:
https://2018lterallscientistsmeeting.sched.com/event/FYq9/cultivating-diversity-inclusion-at-lter-sites

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 9:56 AM, Alan Berkowitz <berkowitza at caryinstitute.org