[LTER-commcom] Web site feedback

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Oct 13 12:50:47 PDT 2017

Thanks, Clarisse and Julie, for laying the tasks out so clearly (and for
all the drive that you've brought to this effort over the past several
years). We'll surely miss you, but the break is well-earned.

In addition to the current set of committee initiatives, the new lternet
web site is getting to a point where some committee feedback would be
useful. I'm attaching an outline of major headings and the current
design-drafts (not yet for broad circulation).

It's probably useful to look at these in conjunction with the survey
results - particularly when it comes to audiences.

I'm happy to chat by email or phone, but if there's interest in meeting to
go over these, I can set that up on Zoom. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Marty