[LTER-commcom] Share Your Science: Blogging for Magazines, Newspapers and More

Peter Groffman groffmanp at caryinstitute.org
Sun Oct 15 02:25:21 PDT 2017

Hi Julie and Clarisse,

Thanks for the update.  For the LTER stories, we have received
contributions from 25 of 26 sites and just about all have been through one
round of review and revision. We are now assembling them into five articles
for submission to ECOSPHERE.  As we compile the stories, we are
trying/hoping to extract some themes that might be useful for communication
to broader audiences.

Bests wishes on the health and maternity issues!

Peter

Peter M. Groffman

Senior Research Fellow

Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies