[LTER-BioProd] Fwd: Proofs for Proc R Soc B article RSPB20210783

Mary O'Connor oconnor at zoology.ubc.ca
Tue Sep 28 15:01:09 PDT 2021

HI all -

I’m on top of this but here they are and if anyone does look and catches anything please let me know!

Thanks,

Mary

PS - Peter, I’ve got the address fix on my list.

Mary O’Connor, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Zoology
Associate Director, Biodiversity Research Centre
University of British Columbia

ph: 604-827-5653
oconnor at zoology.ubc.ca
oconnorlab.weebly.com