[LTER-BioProd] Fwd: Proceedings B - Decision on Manuscript ID RSPB-2021-0783.R1

Sasha Wright sashajwright at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:41:08 PDT 2021

Congratulations Mary and thank you for the great news!

Sasha

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:35 PM Mary O'Connor <oconnor at zoology.ubc.ca>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Great news - our Grand Challenges paper is accepted! I’ll forward the
> proof when I have it, for your records, in the mean time here is the one is
> submitted with all the track changes. It’s the most current version.
>
> Thanks for all your thoughts and work that went into this, from the in
> person working groups in a previous lifetime, to the emails and feedback
> since then. I’m proud of this paper!! We have something important to say
> here.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Mary
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Mary O’Connor, Ph.D.
> Professor, Department of Zoology
> Associate Director, Biodiversity Research Centre
> University of British Columbia
>
> ph: 604-827-5653
> oconnor at zoology.ubc.ca
> oconnorlab.weebly.com
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *Proceedings B <onbehalfof at manuscriptcentral.com>
> *Subject: **Proceedings B - Decision on Manuscript ID RSPB-2021-0783.R1*
> *Date: *September 20, 2021 at 5:27:42 AM PDT
> *To: *oconnor at zoology.ubc.ca
> *Cc: *journal-submit at datadryad.org
>
> [*CAUTION:* Non-UBC Email]20-Sep-2021
>
> Dear Dr O'Connor
>
> I am pleased to inform you that your manuscript entitled "Grand challenges
> in biodiversity-ecosystem functioning research in the era of science-policy
> platforms require explicit consideration of feedbacks" has been accepted
> for publication in Proceedings B.
>
> You can expect to receive a proof of your article from our Production
> office in due course, please check your spam filter if you do not receive
> it. PLEASE NOTE: you will be given the exact page length of your paper
> which may be different from the estimation from Editorial and you may be
> asked to reduce your paper if it goes over the 10 page limit.
>
> If you are likely to be away from e-mail contact during this period, let
> us know.  Due to rapid publication and an extremely tight schedule, if
> comments are not received, we may publish the paper as it stands.
>
> If you have any queries regarding the production of your final article or
> the publication date please contact procb_proofs at royalsociety.org
>
> Your article has been estimated as being 10 pages long. Our Production
> Office will be able to confirm the exact length at proof stage.
>
> Data Accessibility section
> Please remember to make any data sets live prior to publication, and
> update any links as needed when you receive a proof to check. It is good
> practice to also add data sets to your reference list.
>
> Open access
> You are invited to opt for open access via our author pays publishing
> model. Payment of open access fees will enable your article to be made
> freely available via the Royal Society website as soon as it is ready for
> publication. For more information about open access publishing please visit
> [...]
Alexandra (Sasha) Wright, PhD
Assistant Professor of Plant Ecology
California State University - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA 90042

phone: +1305 989 0226
website: *https://sashajwright.wixsite.com/wrightlab
<https://sashajwright.wixsite.com/wrightlab>*