[LTER-All-lter] Call for Abstracts - ILTER EAP Conference Taichung, Taiwan, 14-17 October 2018

ILTER Secretariat ilter.network at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:02:33 PDT 2018

Call for Abstracts, due date 30 June, ILTER EAP Conference, Taichung, Taiwan, 14-17 October 2018              [
Show Online-Version  ]( http://2mjgq.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/72mdpb3u5uzf.html )

Call for Abstracts
Submission deadline extended to 30 June

LTER EAP Scientific Conference
Taichung, Taiwan, 14-17 October 2018

Dear Colleague,

we wanted to remind you that during the week 14-17 October 2018, the ILTER East Asia Pacific (EAP) regional network will conduct a scientific conference with the topic

Resilience of Ecosystems in Natural and Human-dominated Landscapes.

After the conference, 18 and 19 October, ILTER will hold its annual Coordinating Committee Meeting. The entire event will be hosted by the Taiwan Agricultural Research Institute, Tunghai University, TERN (Taiwan Ecological Research Network).

We are very pleased to announce that abstracts submission is still open because the deadline has been extended to 30 June. For more information on the event, please see the [ ILTER website ]( http://2mjgq.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/zns3UITlYxMVU2kAeGEy0AkuIgoCKA1glJW0qyev8k-E7SyB9XwhgmJ9VKmzIzcBjwMYrLDVh5vxThnsB6xNn9qTnt_op5pp2bUL81hAgQS8pNBIAuY ).

Abstracts are invited for the following themes:

Resilience of socio-ecological systems Drivers of long-term changes in biodiversity, ecosystem functioning and services Nutrient cycling and critical zone research Towards harmonization and standardization of observations Long term response and feedback of Asian terrestrial ecosystems to climate change Graduate speed talk

These themes are elaborated on in our abstract submission system.

As a prerequisite to submit an abstract, you are kindly requested to register, then define presenters, and thereafter enter your abstract.

ILTER is looking forward for your contributions and to meeting with you in Taiwan!

Best wishes,
Herbert
ILTER Secretary
       [ Go to ILTER Abstract Submission System ]( http://2mjgq.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/cl/Oj8r1pnOJw5hw-b_S7dGOcyuTJ6HPYWUmVEVKxbUFyplTJVKoeGqYsPnmCiHukfSUtcPpd3YG9_Jm5yewgChSbKex-E-yc9FCTkpDwH_lr2PRT93oPA )