[LTER-usiltercom] US LTER International Committee news

Nancy Grimm nbgrimm at asu.edu
Wed Jan 5 14:39:28 PST 2022

Hi folks, re-sending this with the corrected subject line.

Nancy B. Grimm (nbgrimm at asu.edu)
Regents Professor, Virginia M. Ullman Professor of Ecology
School of Life Sciences (SOLS), ASU
ESSA <https://globalfutures.asu.edu/essa/> - UREx SRN <http://urexsrn.net/>-
NATURA <http://natura-net.org> - CAP LTER <http://caplter.asu.edu> - SETS
Convergence <http://convergence.urexsrn.net/>