[LTER-usiltercom] brainstorming on ILTER Americas regional network

Tiffany Troxler troxlert at fiu.edu
Wed Jan 5 05:57:48 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year!

Please join us for a brainstorming session to discuss reinitiating the Americas regional network of the ILTER. The meeting is next week Tuesday, 1/11, 2PM EST.

Our draft agenda:

Intro and scope for regional networks (10 min)
What do we want to achieve in collaboration across the Americas region? - Goals (25 min)
What do we want to work on near term vs. long term? - Immediate priorities (15 min)
Process for nominating/appointing a chair or co-chairs to help lead the process (5 min)
Next steps (5 min)

https://fiu.zoom.us/j/9212150531

Meeting ID: 921 215 0531
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,9212150531# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,9212150531# US (New York)

Nancy will soon be following up to schedule our next international committee.

Best regards,
Tiffany
Tiffany G. Troxler, PhD, CFM
Associate Professor, Department of Earth and Environment &
Director of Science, Sea Level Solutions Center,
Institute of Environment, an FIU Preeminent Program
Florida International University
11200 SW 8th St, Miami, FL, 33199
Office: 305-348-1571, AHC5-368
Lab: 305-348-1576, VH 327