[LTER-usiltercom] Fwd: Draft ILTER letter to U.S. sites

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Jun 8 14:28:16 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Marty Downs <downs at nceas.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, Jun 7, 2019, 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: Draft ILTER letter to U.S. sites
To: Mark Ohman <mohman at ucsd.edu>
Cc: <usiltercom at lists.lternet.edu>, Bill McDowell ILTER USA <
bill.mcdowell at unh.edu>

Hi Mark,
I think your letter is fine as is and am not really embarrassed that we
don't have a record of a negative. (That is, that we don't know for sure
that there are no currently active agreements, which is what I think is the
case.)

Cheers, Marty

--
Marty Downs (she/her/hers)
Deputy Director, LTER Network Communications Office

​
https://lternet.edu

downs at nceas.ucsb.edu