[LTER-usiltercom] ILTER Open Science Meeting Proposal

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 10 15:16:13 PST 2019

Dear ILTER Committee--
So, I went back to the supplement that funded participation in the open
science meeting, but didn't come up with a lot of text. The funds for the
OSM were tacked onto another supplement for the transition from the LNO to
the NCO, pre-NIMO (now EDI). (How's that for alphabet soup?)

I've copied out the budget and the couple of paragraphs that are relevant
to the Open Science Meeting and attached them below, along with a couple of
other documents that may be helpful -- the RFI that Bill and I developed
for AccelNet and the report/summary from the OSM funding.

I will promote the OSM in the upcoming newsletter and encourage people to
submit abstracts.
Cheers,
Marty

--
Marty Downs
Deputy Director, LTER Network Communications Office

https://lternet.edu
LTER Science Update
<http://us12.campaign-archive.com/?u=d7494403ed9d8c97a5479f0d4&id=9c0b9b36a4>

downs at nceas.ucsb.edu