[LTER-usilter] NSF Accelnet Draft Letter of Intent

Hideaki Shibata shiba at fsc.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Dec 12 00:03:22 PST 2018

Dear Frank,

Thank you so much for preparing the Letter of Intent for the AccelNet
proposal.  It looks great!
I just provided a couple of minor edits in the attached file. Please make
them sure.

I also attach the ILTER review paper just for your reference.

The example of the ILTER training for young carrier is available at
http://shibahideaki.wixsite.com/ilter-n2016
The highlight movie (with Peter, Bill and Ika) can be seen at
http://shibahideaki.wixsite.com/ilter-n2016/highlight

I am looking forward to hearing the next step.  Thanks.

Best,

Hide

Hideaki Shibata

--
Hideaki Shibata
Field Science Center for Northern Biosphere