[LTER-usilter] NSF Accelnet Draft Letter of Intent

Frank Davis frank.davis at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 7 18:20:34 PST 2018

Colleagues,

I have attached a draft 1-page Letter of Intent to submit a Full, 5-year
AccelNet proposal to NSF in February 2019. The draft incorporates inputs
from our ILTER colleagues in Europe (Michael Mirtl, Ika Djukic) and Japan
(Hideaki Shibata) and feedback from Peter Groffman, Bill McDowell and Marty
Downs.

Please send me your additional comments and suggestions by 12/17 and I will
do my best to incorporate them. The LoI  must be uploaded to NSF by
December 21.

Thanks and best regards,
FD
--

Frank W. Davis
Professor, Bren School of Environmental Science and Management