[LTER-students] LTER Career Panel #2 - Speakers announced!

Kristen Weiss weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 14 13:21:17 PDT 2020

Hi LTER student community,

We have 5 fabulous speakers lined up for our second career panel on May
22nd!

<https://bit.ly/LTERcareerpanels>
Check out their bios and details on how to register.
<https://bit.ly/LTERcareerpanels>

This 1.5 hour webinar will feature folks with experience in data science
and in research coordination (such as managing research stations or
science/outreach programs). We've reserved even more time for questions
this go around, so we hope you'll join us and learn more about non-academic
or academic-adjacent career paths and ask more great questions.

Feel free to share with undergrads and postdocs in your community as well.

'See' you next Friday!

[image: LTER Career Panel ad.png]

--
Kristen Weiss, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Network Communications Office

weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu