[LTER-students] LTER Career Panel from April 24 now on Youtube!

Kristen Weiss weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 8 17:39:00 PDT 2020

Hi LTER grad community,

For those who wanted to watch the recording of our *first career panel, *which
was held on April 24 and featured panelists from NGOs, Foundations, and
Government Agencies, here's the link
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0jg-fivoPU&t=801s> to the recording on
youtube.

We are excited for *Round 2* of our career panel series on May 22,
featuring folks who focus on data science and research coordination (like
managing field stations, science/outreach programs, and more). We hope
you'll join us again and ask more fabulous questions! Here's the link
<https://ucsb.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NTTkFuRqT3iu2lcHvCr3zg> to
register. More info on panelists will be sent out soon.

We are working on additional webinars and virtual trainings for early
career LTER folks, so if you ever have ideas or questions feel free to
reach out to me. Thanks all and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

--
Kristen Weiss, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Network Communications Office

weiss at nceas.ucsb.edu