[LTER-students] Deadline today! Calling for nominations for the next LTER network graduate student co-chair

Ross Boucek rbouc003 at fiu.edu
Fri Jul 31 07:25:03 MDT 2015

Hi LTER students,

I hope the summer is going well. This is a friendly reminder that today is
the deadline to submit your nominations for serving as the graduate student
co-chair for the LTER network.

  If you are interested in serving as graduate student co-chair, please
send me a less than a page write up that includes:

1) description of yourself (your university, LTER site, research interests,
etc),
2) why you are interested in being co-chair,
3) previous experiences as a student leader

Best wishes!
Ross

Ross Boucek M.S.
SAFER http://safer-iai.org/team/students/
PhD candidate Department of Biology
Florida International University *Miami's Public Research University*
Long Term Ecological Research Network graduate student co-chair
American Fisheries Society Network student sub-unit president elect