[LTER-sbc_investigators] SBC LTER requests for 2018 GSR support

reed dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:21:31 PST 2017

Hi all,

We are soliciting requests for GSR support for SBC LTER grad students
for Winter 2018, Spring 2018, Summer 2018, and Fall 2018

If you have a SBC student in need and would like to request support,
then please provide me with a brief justification by *December 4, 2017.*
We will make decisions before the end of this quarter. Requests should
adhere to SBC's policy for grad student support (see attached).

Thanks,

Dan

--
Dan Reed