[LTER-sbc_help] Listen to Part Three of An Interview with Gene Likens

Hubbard Brook Research Foundation sciencelinks at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Fri Feb 26 12:07:59 PST 2021

 ‌ ‌ Dear Friends of Hubbard Brook, Today we're sharing the third and final portion of our interview with Gene Likens, recorded in 2020. In Part Three, Dr. Likens discusses the surprising findings of the first large-scale experiment conducted at Hubbard Brook; the discovery of acid rain in the very first rainwater sample collected at Hubbard Brook; and how the community has evolved since the early days of the Study. To listen to the audio, or read the transcript, please click the following link: http://multimedia.hubbardbrook.org/an-interview-with-gene-e-likens-part-three Please note that there are many important stories, topics, and details that we were not able to get to during our brief conversation, and this three-part interview is by no means a complete account of Dr. Likens’ career at Hubbard Brook. We have you have enjoyed this special series! This project was made possible by a generous donation from Don and Gail Nelson. The Hubbard Brook Research Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to supporting the Hubbard Brook Ecosystem Study. Hubbard Brook Research Foundation | 30 Pleasant St., Woodstock, VT 05091 Unsubscribe sbc_help at lternet.edu Update Profile | Customer Contact Data Notice Sent by sciencelinks at hubbardbrookfoundation.org powered by Try email marketing for free today!