[LTER-sbc_help] Data Access Inquiry for Graduate Course

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Sat Apr 24 17:19:35 PDT 2021

Hi Randi,
I think this (below) may be a more recent version of that dataset.
https://sbclter.msi.ucsb.edu/data/catalog/package/?package=knb-lter-sbc.15
If so, click on the "Files and Data Links".
Sorry I am not familiar with the CNRA site but I'm pretty sure they got the
data from the dataset I have listed above.
I am not the normal person for SBC LTER. Just thought I'd chime in.
Hope that helps.
:)
Gastil