[LTER-sbc_help] Announcing Hubbard Brook's 2nd Annual Spring Leaf Out

Hubbard Brook Research Foundation alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org
Mon Apr 8 12:46:58 PDT 2019

Help us to meet our spring campaign goal before the canopy closes!  Click here to make your secure online contribution today! Newly-installed forest sensors record hourly light levels below the canopy. Monitor the greening-up of the Hubbard Brook Valley by checking the daily phenocam photo of the south-facing slope. This photo taken 4.7.19. https://phenocam.sr.unh.edu/webcam/sites/hubbardbrooksfws/ The sun sets on this time-sensitive campaign when the lights go down in the understory. Stay tuned for campaign and spring phenology updates from Hubbard Brook in the coming weeks, and thank you for your participation. Hubbard Brook Research Foundation | 30 Pleasant St., Woodstock, VT 05091 Unsubscribe sbc_help at lternet.edu Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by alavallee at hubbardbrookfoundation.org in collaboration with Try it free today