[LTER-sbc_grad] Fwd: OSM LTER Meetup

Christie Yorke christie.yorke at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 22 09:24:22 MST 2016

Hi SBC LTER students,

We are trying to organize a get together for the Pacific LTER students. I'm
double sending this to students I know are here because of how much the
list server can lag. I'm extending this to others as well because nobody
should be excluded from drinks and hanging out!

We are thinking Tuesday or Wednesday night... Let me know!

-Christie

Christie Yorke

Doctoral Student
IGP Marine Science