[LTER-sbc_grad] Your LTER blog posts are needed!

Christie Yorke christie.yorke at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 9 12:39:46 MST 2016

Hi all,

The SSA LTER blog that came out of our CCE-MCR-SBC meeting is up and
running (please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter)! Thank you to
everyone who contributed ideas and time. At the LTER All Scientists meeting
this past August, we realized that the old LTER blog was defunct. As a
result, the blog is now network wide! Nonetheless, I want our site to have
a large presence on the blog, at least initially, to help it grow and
flourish.

I would love to have blog posts from those of you with a bit of time to
spare and a need for outreach! Attached are some guidelines, an example,
and I have linked the blog. These posts shouldn't take a super long time,
maybe 3 hours max to create. We can edit them for you a bit, too. Don't
worry if you don't see your post up for a while, we store them up and post
biweekly. Feel free to email if you need guidance or have questions.

I look forward to your posts!

Best,

Christie

https://ssalterblog.wordpress.com/