[LTER-sbc_grad] SBC LTER grad student meeting IMPORTANT

Dan Reed dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 25 09:35:51 MDT 2015

Hi all.

Attached is an updated agenda of SBC LTER's midterm review. The
important items that require your participation are the poster session
on Tuesday Oct 20 4:30-6:30 and the grad student only meeting with the
review team Wed Oct 21, 2-3 pm.

Hope to see you at our information meeting today at noon in MSRB 3322

Dan

--
Dan Reed
Marine Science Institute