[LTER-sbc_grad] SBC LTER grad student meeting IMPORTANT

Dan Reed dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 22 11:37:01 MDT 2015

Dear SBC grads,

Jenny and I will be hosting a short briefing meeting *12-1 pm Friday*
(Sept 25) in the 3rd floor conference room of MSRB (rm 3022) to review
and discuss expectations for your participation in SBC LTER's upcoming
midterm review on October 20 & 21.  We will provide lunch so bring an
appetite to the meeting.

All SBC grad students are expected to attend Friday's meeting and
participate in the midterm review.  If you are not able to attend the
meeting, */or/* if you are not able to participate in the mid-term
review, */or/* if you believe that you received this message in error,
then please contact Jenny ( jenny.dugan at lifesci.ucsb.edu) or me
(dan.reed at lifesci.ucsb.edu) as soon as possible.

As I mentioned in an earlier email, mid term reviews are an important
tool for evaluating LTER sites and NSF spends considerable time and
effort to organize them. Graduate students play a valuable role at all
LTER sites and your participation is critical in helping make SBC LTER's
midterm review a successful one.

Dan and Jenny

--
Dan Reed